Trying to purchase Hatch Embroidery but it will not take my card
If you are trying to purchase Hatch Embroidery but it is not accepting your credit card, here are some suggestions:
1. Make sure you have sufficient funds available in your credit card account and that the purchase will not go over your limit.
2. Make sure your address entered on the website matches the billing address of your credit card.
3. Make sure your card is still valid and the expiration date hasn't passed. (We see this happen far more often than you may think).
4. Did you know that the PayPal Express Checkout accepts your card too? You choose to use your card OR your PayPal account. You don't even need to register a PayPal account in order to use it with your card!
5. Make sure your card company will allow international transactions. Some are blocked by default. You may need to contact them to give authorization? Tell them you will be making the purchase from Wilcom Pty, Ltd. in Sydney, Australia.
Do I get a CD with my Hatch Embroidery purchase?
Hatch Embroidery is a downloadable product. A CD is not shipped with the software purchase. You can download the Hatch Embroidery product and burn a copy on your own CD. However, we encourage you to return to the Hatch Embroidery website and download ...
How do I get a copy of my Hatch Embroidery purchase invoice?
How do I get a copy of my Hatch Embroidery purchase invoice? You can download a PDF or print a copy of your invoice online at any time in your account. Go to www.hatchembroidery.com > sign in Click on Welcome > My orders. Then click on the order ...
Which fonts are included in Hatch Embroidery 3?
Below is a list of the fonts included with each level of Hatch Embroidery 3. They are listed in alphabetical order, the same as they will be listed in your software font list. Category will give you a quick view of what style of fonts they are Join ...
How do I re-download my Hatch Embroidery software?
The regular software download link for Hatch Embroidery on the website will now download the latest Hatch Embroidery. Hatch Embroidery 3 If you are an existing Hatch Embroidery 3 user and need to re-download and install the software, you can do so by ...
Is Hatch Embroidery compatible with pen tablets?
Yes! The Hatch Embroidery software should work with most major Windows compatible pen tablets such as Wacom, Microsoft Surface and others. Many Hatch Embroidery customers love the creative edge they get from using a tablet. It can feel a little ...