To send a report in Hatch Embroidery, please follow the steps below.
Make sure your Hatch Embroidery software is "NOT" open
To see a list of your apps, select Start , then select the arrow next to All apps to expand that pane. Scroll through the alphabetical list or you can type Hatch from the Search box
Find your programs list in windows 10:
1. Click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen
or click on the Windows icon on your keyboard.
2. Click on "All apps" to open the programs list
3. Scroll down the list until you see Hatch Embroidery software
4. Click on "Report an Issue"
5. The Report an Issue dialog box will open > fill it out
In the Summary line, reference any support ticket you may have open and related to the issue.
6. Click "Collect and Send"
You will receive a copy of the email that was sent to the support department and the team will promptly look at resolving your issue.
Open Program List.
Generally, you will have an icon in the lower-left corner of your screen that if clicked, will open the programs list. However, this could be different on your windows configuration and you may have to consult your windows help.
Click: Report and Issue
Then follow the steps above to fill out the form and click Send.