In order to reset back to default settings in Hatch Embroidery, you will do this through your Windows programs list.
Make sure your Hatch Embroidery software is "NOT" open
To see a list of your apps, select Start , then select the arrow next to All apps to expand that pane. Scroll through the alphabetical list or you can type Hatch from the Search box
Find your programs list in windows 10:
1. Click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen or click on the Windows icon on your keyboard.
2. Click on "All apps" to open the programs list
4. Click on Revert
5. A dialog box will open:
6. Select "Defaults" to reset defaults to the factory settings
7. Select "Templates" to reset the templates to factory settings
8. Select "Patterns" to reset any changes you have made to your patterns or motifs back to the factory settings. NOTE: if you have created your own motifs, stamps, or thread charts, do not check this unless you have a copy of the files you created as you will loose these.
9. Then click "OK" button
You have now reset your Hatch Embroidery software back to the original factory default settings.
To delete your Recovery files, click here for instructions. Delete Recovery Files