Wilcom Software affected: HATCH EMBROIDERY 3
Solution: Update the HASP Driver to the latest version
To see a list of your apps, select Start , then select the arrow next to All apps to expand that pane. Scroll through the alphabetical list or you can type Hatch from the Search box
Find your programs list in windows 10:
1. Click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen
or click on the Windows icon on your keyboard.
2. Click on "All apps" to open the programs list
3. Scroll down the list until you see Hatch Embroidery software
1.1 Please temporarily disable your antivirus/protection software.
1.2. Please reinstall HASP driver by clicking the Reinstall HASP Driver
2. 1. Please temporarily disable your antivirus/protection software.
2.2. Please download the latest HASP Driver from Gemalto website link https://supportportal.thalesgroup.com/csm?sys_kb_id=61fb0ee1dbd2e78cfe0aff3dbf9619ab&id=kb_article_view&sysparm_rank=14&sysparm_tsqueryId=0309dd6cdb08e45080b2345239961913&sysparm_article=KB0018320 and use the Sentinel HASP/LDK - Windows GUI Run-time Installer then follow the instructions through
3. 1. Please temporarily disable your antivirus/protection software.
3.2. Please download the latest HASP Driver from Gemalto website link https://supportportal.thalesgroup.com/csm?sys_kb_id=979a4e21db92e78cfe0aff3dbf9619c6&id=kb_article_view&sysparm_rank=15&sysparm_tsqueryId=73995120db48e45080b23452399619ee&sysparm_article=KB0018319 and use the Download the HASP/LDK - Command-Line Runtime installer
Note: you need to create a folder of “C:\HASP”.
1) Copy the downloaded “haspdinst.EXE” file to “C:\HASP” folder
2) Right click on the Windows “Start” button
3) In the right click menu, click on “Command Prompt (Admin)” menu
4) Click on OK button in the warning message to allow it to run
5) In Command Prompt box, type command line (you may copy and paste it into the box):
C:\HASP\haspdinst –r –purge
6) Hit “Enter” key
Note: seconds later, the system will prompt a dialogue box that the update is successful.
7) In Command Prompt box, type command line (you may copy and paste it into the box):
C:\HASP\haspdinst - i -kp
8) Hit “Enter” key
Once installed, restart the PC and re-launch the Hatch Embroidery 3 software.