To eliminate small stitches...
- Select Design Settings > Remove Small Stitches.
- Choose your preferred option:
- When set to ‘Always’, the filter will be automatically applied in the background whenever objects are edited or digitized.
- When set to ‘On Output’, the filter is only applied when printing or outputting files.
- Enter the minimum stitch length you want to preserve.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Check the Status Bar for the new stitch count.
Here's the link for more details and keep this for future reference.