Scenario - Hatch v2 installation fails - Or blue screen saying there is a problem with aksfridge.sys
Windows OS - Windows 10 update 2004
Build - 19041.264
Solution - Download and install the latest HASP Driver prior to the Hatch v2 installation.
1. Disable any antivirus temporarily.
2. Open this link using any internet browser [Note - make sure no pop-up blockers ON]
3. Download the Sentinel HASP/LDK Windows GUI Run-time Installer 8.13
4. The downloaded file will have the File name - Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_setup.zip
5. Extract the Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_setup.zip to your C:\ drive
6. Once extracted, Open the folder Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_setup and Locate HASPUserSetup.exe
7. Right click the HASPUserSetup.exe and select Run as Administrator to install
8. Once HASP driver has been completely installed, Start installing Hatch v2 software
9. Reload Hatch v2
10 .Re-enable your antivirus