If you are trying to sign in to your Hatch software and the password is not working, please follow these steps if...........
- You have lost your password
- You don't remember your password
- Your password is not working
Then follow the steps below:
If you are seeing this page > click "sign out" at top right corner.
If you are seeing this screen:
1. Enter your email used to sign in to your Hatch Software
NOTE: You can try to enter what you think is your current password and click "Sign In" Button. If it is not correct, this window will appear again and you'll need to reset your password.
2. Click "Reset Password"
3. You will see this message that a "Reset password link has been sent to your email. This will be the email you entered above.
Now...Go to your email.
It could take a while to arrive.
It will come from Wilcom International
It will look similar to the below image.
Notice what your UserName is. Write it down!!! It will be listed in the bold letters. You will need to use it in the next step.
4. Click "Reset Password" button.
This page will appear:
5. Enter your UserName (the one in bold above that you wrote down)
6. Enter your "new" password (write it down!)
7. Type your "new" password again. If they match, a green checkmark will appear at the end of both entries.
8. Click "Change Password" button
Write down your password and keep it in a safe place!
Go back to your Hatch Software
9. Click on the Hatch icon to start the software
You will see this window popup:
10. Enter your email
11. Enter your "new" password (from step 6 & 7 above)
12. NOTE: if you do not want to sign in each time or you want to use the software while not connected to the internet, be sure that "Keep me signed in" is checked.
13. Click "Sign In" button
If you continue to have problems, contact Hatch support