How to install a different language in Hatch
If you want to install a different language in Hatch follow these steps.
1. Go to your programs list and left click on the drop-down arrow beside "Hatch Embroidery 3" or "Hatch Embroidery 2" depending upon your version.
2. Right click on the second Hatch Embroidery 3 (or Hatch Embroidery 2) and the fly out menu will open as shown below.
3. Click on "Uninstall" (see image above)
4. This will take you to your Control Panel. Find Hatch Embroidery and click on it to highlight.
5. Click on "Change" button (see image above)
6. Click "Modify" > then click "Next" button.
7. Check the language you want to install > then click "Next" button
8. Continue to allow the software to install. Restart your computer. Run Hatch in the selected language.
9. The Hatch online documentation is available in these languages.
With the Hatch software open > click F1 key on your keyboard to open your online documentation.
In the upper left corner > click on the drop down beside language and select desired language.