How do I repair my Hatch Embroidery installation?
Today we had a question come in from a new Hatch Embroidery user who accidentally deleted one of their thread charts.
They asked if it was possible to get it back without uninstalling and re-installing the full software.
The answer is YES!
Follow these simple steps to repair your software installation.
PLEASE NOTE! Before running proceeding with this, we recommend you back-up any Hatch Embroidery software files you may have added. We cannot be responsible for Windows breaking anything, but this should work just fine.
- Right-click on your Windows icon and select "Control Panel"
- Click "Programs and Features"
- Allow a few seconds for all your installed applications to appear on the list
- Find "Hatch Embroidery 2", right-click and select "Change"
- Choose the second option "Repair" and proceed with the instructions in the installer
After this is done, your Hatch Embroidery should have everything back that was accidentally deleted.