Where and how do I purchase using the FlexPay Payment Plan?
- This is only available to purchase Hatch Embroidery Digitizer
When purchasing or upgrading Hatch Embroidery Digitizer, you have the option to make payments using the FlexPay Payment Plan.
Click here to go to the Hatch Embroidery Digitizer FlexPay page:
Then click on either the 6-month plan or the 12-month plan.
If you are not signed into the Hatch website, you will be prompted to do this. If you do not have an account, register one now.
Fill out the Personal Information
Fill out the Credit Card Details
If you were referred by a reseller, select them from the drop-down or otherwise leave it as "None"
Click the "Submit" button
Additional information about FlexPay:
1. The FlexPay plan does not accept promotion codes and cannot be used for price discounted promotions
2. FlexPay accepts MasterCard and Visa Cards only
3. Your card must be able to process international transactions
4. Your card must be able to have recurring payments. Check with your bank and let them know that the same amount will be charged each month so they don't flag it as an issue.
5. You may need to contact your card company to pre-authorize your card. If so, tell them that you will be making monthly payments to Wilcom Pty Ltd in Sydney, Australia
6. Your payments will be processed every 30 days.
7. Your first payment is due when the initial order is made.
8. Pricing is in USD and does not include Tax, VAT, GST. When you complete the form, the applicable tax may be added depending on where you are purchasing from.
9. Each month when your payment is made, you will receive an email to notify you if it was successful or failed. If you have a problem making your payment, please email us ASAP to email@example.com with your FlexPay account number and email address used to purchase and we will assist you.
10. The system will try again 3 times every 24 hours. If there is still no successful payment, your account will be canceled
11. If your account is canceled, your Hatch Embroidery software may be deactivated.