Hatch recently announced the launch of it's latest product level - Hatch Embroidery Customizer.
Many customers were asking for a product mostly focused on the art of customizing an item with someone's name, initials or monogram.
Hatch Embroidery Customizer was then born for this very purpose. All the essential features of Hatch Embroidery Basics plus the added professional quality lettering and monogramming tools into a single powerful and affordable package of just US $199.
Read below for more details on Hatch Embroidery Customizer
We all have different tastes and desires so why shouldn't you customize the world around you too?
Hatch Embroidery Customizer has tools you need to add professional monograms and lettering to your embroidery projects.
Create fresh designs or take existing ones and turn them into your own masterpiece. You are in control!
Everything is easy to find using our unique Toolbox interface. Simply select a customization tool and the intuitive software clearly displays only the features and settings that you will need. Adding and editing lettering is as simply as using a Word document then just export and stitch to your machine.
Choose one of the 60 included professionally digitized fonts or use your own TrueType font. There are over 60 professional monogram templates already created for you too
Look at just a few of the many features you get in Hatch Embroidery Customizer.
- Stay organized and never lose your designs again by linking them in Design Manager!
- Customize your designs with a few simple clicks
- Set up your software with your own working area colors to make it easier for you to see
- Select your fabric and Hatch will choose the stitch sittings
- Auto stabilizers recommendation for your fabric
- Manage your own thread charts and assign them to your desired brand
- Change colors in your design with 2 clicks
- Combine designs in one work space
- Auto optimize designs for the best stitch out
- Many lettering layout and endless size options
- Edit and reshape of lettering with ease
- Save designs to the exclusive .EMB format for future editing
- Export one or many designs at once to your own machine format
- Just one click with F1 key takes you to the extensive online documentation
- Add additional font packs when desired from our ever-growing collections
- PLUS Automatic Updates
Visit the Hatch Embroidery Customizer page here