How to make a square corner rounded?
You have created a square corner and you want to make it rounded. It's so easy in Hatch! Just a few steps!
1. Select the object with the square corner and click on "reshape".
You will see that is shows a square node, which represents a left click, or straight line.
2. To make it rounded on the corner you need to add a square, (left mouse click) on each side of the node you want to change to rounded (call a curve node).
3. Now click on other corner node to select. It will turn blue. Press your space bar to change to curve node. You will see it now becomes a circle node. (You can toggle between square and circle nodes with each click on the space bar when the object is selected and in reshape mode).
4. You may notice there is a little "dog ear", depending on where you place your two left clicks (in step 2).
5. This is an easy fix. Just touch the circle node and move it in a little until it becomes rounded as you desire.
When finished you will have a nice rounded corner!