How to reset back to default settings in Hatch Embroidery
In order to reset back to default settings in Hatch Embroidery, you will do this through your Windows programs list.
Make sure your Hatch Embroidery software is "NOT" open
To do this in Windows 10:
Find your programs list in windows 10:
1. Click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen
or click on the Windows icon on your keyboard.
2. Click on "All apps" to open the programs list
3. Scroll down the list until you see "Hatch Embroidery Software V1" or Hatch Embroidery 2 depending on the version you own.
4. Click on Revert
5. A dialog box will open:
6. Select "Defaults" to reset defaults to the factory settings
7. Select "Templates" to reset the templates to factory settings
8. Select "Patterns" to reset any changes you have made to your patterns or motifs back to the factory settings. NOTE: if you have created your own motifs, stamps, or thread charts, do not check this unless you have a copy of the files you created as you will loose these.
9. Then click "OK" button
You have now reset your Hatch Embroidery software back to the original factory default settings.
To delete your Recovery files, click here for instructions. Delete Recovery Files