How to delete recovery files in Hatch Embroidery (Purge Backup Files)
To delete recovery files in Hatch Embroidery, first go to your programs list and find the Hatch Embroidery software program.
Make sure your Hatch Embroidery software is "NOT" open
To find your programs list in windows 10:
1. Click on the windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen
or click on the Windows icon on your keyboard.
2. Click on "All apps" to open the programs list
3. Scroll down the list until you see Hatch Embroidery Software
4. Click on "Purge Recovery".
5. A dialog will open like this:
6. Check "Delete Backup files" and then click the "OK" button.
You have now deleted your recovery and backup files.
To reset Hatch Embroidery to the default factory settings click here: Hatch Embroidery default factory settings